BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Time FLYS!

Last Saturday was one of my best and oldest friends Ali's, bridal shower...Jules and Evi came too! It was awesome to see both of them!!!
This boy was SO GREAT for his 2 year pictures he got to "build a bear!" He used his Valentines Day money from Grammy to help buy some "clothes"...here he is picking out the heart...♥
He decided on the frog...(not my 1st pick but hey, it wasn't my animal to pick☺) his new buddy "Froggy" as he named him!
This little chunker tried cereal for the 1st time...he liked it! More than Hayden did the 1st time he tried it...thats a good sign considering Hayden is the WORST eater!!! Let's hope Emerson isn't like his brother when it comes to eating!
Look at that awesome big brother...he just LOVES his little brother to pieces and it melts me! I LOVE watching these two interact and I'm just so excited to watch their love and friendship grow! It's going waaayyyy too fast for this mama though, I don't want them to grow up! ♥♥♥

0 comments: