Couldn't be any more happy hunny!
Whoo-hoo! :) Girls are so fun! And she's gonna have 2 big brothers to watch out for her. Congrats!!
YAY, CAN'T WAIT!!! Oh boy...is she gonna be a tough little girl with those two bruisers as her big brothers. LOVE YOU ALL~Nat
Yeah for you!! Your boys will be great big brothers!! Grandma Mary finally gets to buy pink dresses! Congrats!
Congrats!!!
Aww how awesome Morgan! I bet your super excited for all the girly pleasures! :) just beware they are DRAMA Princesses!
That is so exciting! You will LOVE it! I sure do. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Couldn't be any more happy hunny!
Whoo-hoo! :) Girls are so fun! And she's gonna have 2 big brothers to watch out for her. Congrats!!
YAY, CAN'T WAIT!!! Oh boy...is she gonna be a tough little girl with those two bruisers as her big brothers. LOVE YOU ALL~Nat
Yeah for you!! Your boys will be great big brothers!! Grandma Mary finally gets to buy pink dresses! Congrats!
Congrats!!!
Aww how awesome Morgan! I bet your super excited for all the girly pleasures! :) just beware they are DRAMA Princesses!
That is so exciting! You will LOVE it! I sure do. :)
Post a Comment