Hey everyone! Well, the time has come, I'm officially freaked out by all the looneys out there! Sooo we're going "private" with our blog...no need to have everything out there for everyone to see...SO, that being said if you would like to continue reading our families blog just send me an email with your email address and I'll add you to our "list". Not that I keep it up like a lot of fellow bloggers out there do, (THANK YOU to those who do I LOVE reading your blogs) but if you would like to keep up with the occasional posts again, please email me @ morganejohnson@hotmail.com I'm thinking a week or so to wait on email addresses and then I'll take it private! Hope everyone is stearing clear of all the sickness going around now! Knock on wood, we've been lucky so far! THANK GOD! ~Morgan
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Keep me on your list dearie! I love stayin caught up with u on here:) Love the fall pictures!! and holy cow can't believe you are due so soon already with your baby girl! yay!
Sign me up too! :)
Count me in please! :)
Post a Comment