BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Off to visit the besties...

This past Wednesday the kiddos and I took a little road trip to Cleveland to see Julie, Scott, and Evi...We miss them SOOO MUCH! Had a blast!
The kiddos visiting on the deck...
Emerson and Hayden playin' in the garden soil...they had a BLAST!
My sweet sweet baby girl Finley...
"Baby dolls mommy!!!"
Finger painting...had so much fun and LOVE the end product to hang on our wall!
Little cutie patootie Evi
Hayden had a ball...
Fin watched patiently and enjoyed all the activity around her
Ta Da
Wash my hands mommy...
The boys with Aunt Ju Ju...she was cookin' us an amazing dinner!
The little lady we don't get enough of...
The troops lined up for dinner...LOVE IT!
Clean up time...I'm pretty sure my wild men might have freaked Evi out!
Tuckered out...slept all the way home! All 3 of them!
LOVE YOU SCOTT, JULIE, and EVI! Thank you for an amazing trip! Miss you already!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...looks like a fun time! :) I'm glad the road trip went well for you.