hello fellow bloggers, I need your help. Have any of your ordered or currently order from Schwans? If so...what do you order? What do you like? I've heard some good things about a few things from Schwans and since they bring the food to me...I like that! :) PLEASE leave me a comment on this one...I'm so indecisive and would like some feedback before I order!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We use to use the Schwan man quite a bit growing up. My mom would buy the chicken patties and once in awhile (special treat) she would buy Nicole and I the ice cream sundaes.
Matt I use to buy the chicken patties when we were first married from them. I always had a good experience.
That is my two cents - hope it helps! Ha!!
Jamie
We don't use the schwann's man down here, but I wanted to tell you that your boys are beautiful!!! Sorry I can't help with the question at hand :(
Yes, I personally love Schwans. I don't currently use them, but when we were in VA I did. The different chicken is good, soft pretzels (kids usually like them), and of course the ice cream. :) I can't remember exactly everything I used to get, but I never had a bad experience. Hope that helps a little. Good luck!
Being a past employee I can tell you that they have a 100% guarantee, so try it all return, what you dont like.
Post a Comment