Well, first off...Happy 3rd Anniversary to us! This picture is @ Yesterdays where we've been going for our anniversaries every year! LOVE that place! This picture on the other hand HA...we look terrible in, the hats realllllly don't do much for us but man has it been an awesome 3 years! We have 2 AMAZING little boys now and our life couldn't get much better than it is which we are so thankful for! So...heres to MANY MANY more years!
Sooo...Happy Anniversary to us...WE GOT A MAC! LOOOVVVVEEEE IT!!!

1 comments:
Happy Anniversary Johnson's!!!! Man you 2 have been busy for 3 years!!! :) I've never even been to Yesterday's...where is it?
And by the way...thanks for the comment on the blog. That's so funny you saw me walking. That was just one hour after the cut. I needed some fresh air...because I was like..."WHAT DID I JUST DO?????" I felt practically naked with all that hair gone. I'm liking it better today. :)
Post a Comment