Easter Sunday my friend Beth Anne came over (love her for that!) and took family pictures since everyone was going to be together for once!!! Here are a few of our favorites...she always does AWESOME considering what she has to work with (haha...meaning myself)

AS GOOD AS HAYDEN WAS GONNA DO FOR THE DAY

IT WAS SUNNY...NO SMILES :(

BEN'S SIDE

MY FAMILY

THE BOYS AND NANA AND PAPA

SMOOCHES WITH THE HUBS (TOTALLY NOT KISSING HIS LIPS?)

SHOOTIN' HOOPS WITH DADDY

THE BOYS AND UNCLE CHASE THEIR GODFATHER

THE BOYS AND NICOLE THEIR GODMOTHER

MY SIDE

ALL THE GRANDKIDS ON BEN'S SIDE

OUR LITTLE FAMILY IN FEET

4 comments:
LOVE the pictures! All so georgous...and i love the feet one:)
Your little guys are growing up so fast! I enjoyed looking at all the pictures, but I love the feet picture! Good job!
LOVE the basketball one and the feet one....hmmmm...may have to steal that feet idea!!! TOOO darn cute for words!!
Jamie
Super cute pics Morgan!!! I too love the feet one, that would look cool above the bed...hmmm may have to do that! :)
Post a Comment