Yup, it's true. We're having another baby! Baby #3 will grace us with their presence around the first week of December! I'm about 10 1/2 weeks now...we were SHOCKED! We want 4 kids, so expected or unexpected its a BLESSING and we're super excited! We will be busy...considering Emerson will turn 1 October 22nd and new baby will be here a month and a half later! So...13 months apart...Em and Hayden are 20 months apart so we'll be BUSY! But we feel like "he/she" happened for a reason and I'm happy to be having all of my kids close! Maybe baby is a girl and she's already testing me haha...or maybe baby is another boy that will be just fine too...but I hope we do get at least one girl! :)

Happy 31st Birthday to my sweetie...May 16th!
The "big brothers"

yup...
its...
positive...all 4 of them were! haha...
We heard the heart beat and it was a strong 150! THANK YOU GOD, music to my ears!

11 comments:
Congrats on baby number 3! We are just working on trying to get number one. :)
Wow CONGRATS!! How exciting!
Wow!! Congrats...you are braver than I am!!!
Brand gave me the wonderful news on Saturday and I was speechless, Morgan! But I'm so glad you are at peace with having another addition to your family! You are brave, woman!! But heck, get the diapers over with as soon as you can right?;) And isn't it funny that Emerson is already going to be a big brother too??! It's close but you're kids are going to be all best buddies:) (If you want a glimpse of what 13 mo apart looks like, just go visit my brother! ha ha! You're not the only one!) Anyways, CONGRATS!! You'll be even more of a super-mom!! :)
And happy bday to Ben too! I forget that him and Isaac share the same bday:)
!!!CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!
that's awesome...3 lucky kiddos. how many bedrooms do you have in that house?
Yeah, yeah, yeah for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I heard the rumor, and said, "I'm not believing anything until I hear it from Morgan!!!" SOOOOOO HAPPY TO HEAR IT FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!! I think it's awesome!
Jamie
Okay, I have NO IDEA how I missed this post!! But CONGRATULATIONS!! That is fantastic news! :) Our little ones will be just a few months apart!
That's so awesome Morgan!!! You'll be happy as they grow up that they are close. My kids for the most part play really well together. I remember just before our 3rd was born..thinking it would be hard...but it went SOOO smooth....2 played and I took care of #3.....3 is so much fun!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-))))))))))))))))))))))
Thinkin of you all!
Congratulations Morgan! How exciting! I hope you are feeling well...especially with chasing/playing with 2 already. :) Take care!
Post a Comment