Hi everyone! Gosh, I'm already falling behind on this blogging thing...ha. So since my last post a lot has happened...Grandma Good has been doing well. She has been up everyday, and passed her swallow test the 2nd time around. She has so far had a hamburger, and stirfry! Doin' quite well I'd say! She has also been talking on the phone to cousin's of hers and other family! Today she moved to the rehab floor and we hope that with every passing day she only improves and get's better! Again, thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers! On other notes...my son has officially learned to "frown" at me when I say something he doesn't like or he thinks I am being an idiot...this is a lovely trait he has picked up from his father! Wow...already and he's not even 1! I'm in trouble! (I'm going to be posting a picture of this wonderful new trick of Hayden's!) Ben is BUSY...traveling! It SUCKS having him gone but we are very thankful for his wonderful job! It's harder this year because he has Hayden saying "da da da" when he's walking out the door now! Uhh.....I hate that part! Tommorow is another big scary day for us...Nana Rulli is having back surgery for the 2nd time! She had this same surgery a little over a year ago and it has only gotten worse so they are going in to try and make her better this time! Please everyone pray for both Grandma's now! I'm confident God will watch over her and make sure she get's better! Hayden and I will journey to South Bend in the morning to visit her when she wakes up from surgery!
Sooo...Dylan, my little yorkie (or big yorkie he's 20 lbs) the other day fell into our FREEZING cold pool! That was SO SCARY! I just happened to open the blinds when Hayden crashed into the door with his 4 wheeler car thing and saw him going under! They had been outside playing for about 10 minutes or should I say Jordan and Macy were playing and Dylan was about to drown in our pool! Thank the GOOD LORD for making me look out at that moment to save him! I don't know what I would have done if something would have happened to him! Again THANK YOU GOD! After 30 minutes of cuddling in front of the fireplace with his mommy he was up and at em' like it never happened! Everyday I feel like there are so many situations I just feel sooo blessed that they turn out like they do! Especially with Hayden! God is Good that's how I'll leave this blog! Overall life for the Johnson's isn't shabby at all! It's so wonderful! Alright, I'll be back with an update on Nana and Grandma soon! Again, thanks for all the thoughts and prayers and keep them coming with the Grandma's and with Ben that he has safe travels this winter!!!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Fallin' behind a lil'
Posted by The Johnsons at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment