BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Rough Day...

Hi everyone! I'm going to try to be loyal to this blog thing for everyone that is away from us and not able to see little man grow...(Hayden) :) Today was a very scary day for our family! Grandma Good (my mom's mom) had a stroke sometime this morning. She is at Elkhart General recovering. We don't know too much right now except we are blessed with her still being here and she is also able to move etc. just not able to speak right now. We won't know until tommorow after they run more test's if this is something that is permenant or something she will regain. Just keep our family in your thoughts and prayers and I'll keep everyone updated! Until next time...goodnight!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Morgan,
PLEASE keep me updated on your gramdmother. I am so sorry. Tell your mom I am thinking of her and I will keep you all in my prayers. Love.Lisa

Nat said...

Hey Morgs, one thing right after another huh. I hope you guys are all over the flu and I will be praying for Grandma. I love you~Nat

Jenny said...

I will keep your family in my prayers.