BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Update on Grandma Good

Hi! Alright...so, the only news on Grandma is that she was up walking today! This is so good! The physical therapist says that the only weakness she saw was slightly on her right side but really hardly any as far as movement. Now, we did find out that she failed her swallowing test! This doesn't mean FOR SURE that it is forever...there have been MANY cases where people have regained the ability to swallow and eat without a feeding tube but a feeding tube would be worse case. Pray for that not to happen...please! We went though all of that with Grandpa Good and Grandma knows better than anyone how not fun that is! So, Hayden and I went up to visit her tonight but she was asleep from the medicine they gave her to calm her for her MRI. So, we did see her, but she was sleeping sound which is also a great thing because she needs to rest! Tommorow will be more testing and more results from her doctor so I'll continue to update. But on a lighter note...guess who's still together after all the crap between them...YOUR BUTTCHEEKS! Heard that from my Aunt Carolyn today and laughed so freakin' hard thought I'd share...her's was naughtier than my version...because I have a clean mouth HAHA Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers everyone! Feel free to "re joke" that one! hehehe...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad she is up and walking. I said my prayers for her last night. Yes, Morgan I do pray :) I will continue to keep her in them every night. I love your joke. I just told Abbie and jamie. LOL!!! Take care of you and your family and keep me updated. Love ya :)

Debbe S said...

geez.....i just typed a nice note to you and now find out that i have to register......oh well.
my thoughts are w/you....i am praying for your family...that whatever works best for you and your family.
i am saying this because i hope that julie vents to you about what i am going thru w/her grama....anyways...i know what you are dealing with.
on a lighter thought....hayden is adorable!!! loved your Xmas pic and card to me...thanks!
so sweetie....keep me informed, sent your mom a card today, keep sending pics of hayden(and youand ben!!!) and hopefully i will reciprocate w/pics of my little ones!!! Love you and thinking of grama good....DEB