BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 18, 2008

Carnival here we come!

Hello everyone...no excuses for not blogging...besides shopping for our trip and packing for a trip! For all of you who don't know we're leaving tommorow for VACATION! Going on a Carnival Cruise! Leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, FL and sailing to Key West, Caymen Islands, and Jamaica! Uhh I can't wait! I've done a similar cruise with my parents and brother and ventured to Key West for Spring Break in College and LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY ONE OF THESE PLACES! Can't wait! Ben and Hayden's 1st time cruisin' so it should be a blast! Can't wait to tan my pale GROWING belly! Seriously...the 2nd child you do get bigger faster...I'm finding this SO TRUE! Or maybe it's just that one year apart thing! :) Or the fact that I love to eat? Hmmmm...and the cruise won't be helping the fact that I LOVE to eat because on a cruise...that's ALL YOU DO it seems like! LOVE IT! Soooo I won't be posting for a week or so because we'll be gone...unless I can from the ship but it's .75 cents a minute on the ship! YIKES soo I'll probably blog when I get home! We'll take lots of pictures and have lots of fun for everyone back here! I'm posting the only "new" picture we have of little man...and don't mind the messy floor...he destroys the office whenever mommy's on the computer so that's normal looking...haha :) HAVE A GREAT WEEK! At least the weather is gorgeous here too! :) Hope it lasts!


1 comments:

Amber said...

Have fun in the sun! That sounds like you're definitely going to have a blast!!!