BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Is it Spring yet?



Hated the gown! As you can tell!

Hi everyone...

sorry it's been FOREVER since I've blogged last! I've been feelin' pretty poopey lately...tired and nauseous! Went to Dr. Morgan again yesterday, our 2nd appointment! Heard the baby's heartbeat! MUSIC TO MY EARS! Love that! He said it was super strong and everything seemed to be going great! I'm 10 1/2 weeks along now...seem's like 40 is FOREVER away! haha! But I have another little turkey keepin' me PLENTY BUSY! Especially yesterday...let me explain! Hayden and I stopped over at Great Grandma Good's yesterday, my mom was there. We had been there about an hour and he was busy taking things out of the drawers and running around everywhere like usual. We close every door in the house and he only has the run of the living room/kitchen all of which we can see him the entire time in. He came walking into the living room from the kitchen with a "yucky face" on and was trying to get something off of his tongue. My mom reached in and pulled out 1/4 of a pill he found on the floor. INSTANT PANIC HIT! My mom starting seaching though the 50 bottles of pills to find out which one it was (it still had some color left for us to match) It wasn't matching ANY we could find. In the meantime my Grandma (who's 93) is panicing, I'm calling Dr. Barkow, Poison Control etc. (of course this happened over lunch hour at the doctors office! UHH) So poison control said they are sure everything will be ok but that we needed to get him to the emergency room right away. LOVELY, I have to call Ben and explain this to him, he hangs up and drives right over, as well as my dad and brother! We drove him to Goshen General, poison control notified them we were coming so we wouldn't have to wait when we got there...the whole drive over I was in a panic and so was Ben! My mom rode with us and kept Hayden awake by singing REALLY REALLY loud to him! (he must have thought she was nuts!) On the way to the hospital my mom called CVS and they helped her verify which pill it was. It was an Ambien sleeping pill (.5mg which is the lowest you can get!) Soo, the least harmful pill he could have found and taken! THANK THE GOOD LORD! Anyways, this is turning out to be a long story, sorry, everything is ok, they just checked him out and said he would be drowsy for about 4 hrs and to just keep waking him up when he falls asleep to check on him! So, just in time for our Dr. Morgan appt, my mom decided to ride with us and to be with Hayden to check on him constantly! That was so helpful! So, again everything is good now, the sleeping pill soooo didn't effect him! darn juuussst kiiiding...he's as busy as ever! Ben did install locks on EVERY drawer he can reach though so that is heavenly!!! He's not happy at all about it! Anyways, hope everyones week is off to a good start!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

How scary! I'm glad everything turned out okay!

Jen said...

Oh Morgan! I am so glad that he is okay! Boys sure keep you hoping- but they are good training for your next one to come!

Chelsea said...

awww, well i'm glad everything turned out OK. i have to say, he was cute in that little hospital gown and bracelet :).