BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

The start of the Easter Egg coloring...
The setup...
CAUGHT YOU TURKEY! Playin' in the dogs water dish is where I found him...I mean look at those eyes...he totally was suprised!
Gettin' colorful...
Ohhh pretty!

Can I touch them mommy?
No hunny you can't touch them, they're wet still...
WHHAAAAAAA
The Easter Bunny came to Hayden's house

Look at his new toy! And the shiner on his eye...
Last night...he woke up around 3:30am and I layed him in bed with us (he has his 12th tooth poppin' in right now and it hurts!) sooo somehow he rolled from in between us OVER BEN (and he didn't wake up) and off the side of the bed! Let me tell you...this is something I NEVER want to wake up to again! I literally JUMPED outta bed! So scary! Ben couldn't hardly move he was so sick over it! I went out to the kitchen and cuddled him and made him a baba. In the middle of the bottle making I had to run him back in to Ben so I could run to the bathroom and get sick! I know this could be "new baby" and all but I remember when my mom used to say "yeah I almost threw up" when we would get hurt...TOTALLY TRUE!!! It was terrible! We both feel TERRIBLE and his puffy eye on Easter morning is a constant reminder! Oh the joys of mommy hood! I know I know...they're will be MANY more I hear and I'm NOT looking forward to them! But, in the midst of all of this he is still my smiling happy boy! What a trooper! Ben said he's gonna get him a shirt to wear that says "you should see the other baby!" haha! Well, we're off to celebrate Hayden's 2nd Easter with my family today! Next year he'll have a new baby brother or sister to celebrate with! Wow...that's crazy and so cool! Hope everyone has a blessed Easter! Hope the bunny was good to everyone!

0 comments: