BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 20, 2008

1st Dr. Morgan appt. for baby #2

Hey everyone! Ben and I had our 1st doctor appt today with Dr. Morgan. LOVE HIM! What a cool guy...I'm relieved because I did really like Dr. Cain and he retired! Anyways...I'm 8 weeks now, he said he's sticking to my "original" due date of October 28th...NOT November 3rd which is what the ultra-sound lady told us. He said we should have a baby by Halloween! I already love this man! I mean afterall October seems SOOO much closer than November don't you agree???!!! So, since I am only 8 weeks, he checked everything out today and said as of right now everything seems perfect but he wouldn't check for the heartbeat because he said in all of his years he's never gotten a heartbeat at 8 weeks...it's almost impossible and he didn't want to "scare" us. So, we go back in a week and a half for that! I'll be so happy to hear the baby as I always am. We did see the heartbeat last week but I'm ALWAYS willing to hear it again! Again overall I think this Dr.'s office is going to be great and I'm extremly happy! They even gave me FREE SAMPLES of pre natals so I don't have to go get a prescription! Love Free that's for sure! :) After my appt Ben and I had lunch at Jimmy Johns (my favorite crave right now)...I ate an entire sub and could have probably eaten another (this is all after eating a giant bag of "funyons" on the way to my Dr. appt! HAHA...baby is cravin' some weird things...so far...
Greek Salads
Jimmy Johns #4 with extra extra extra did I say extra vinegar sauce
Essenhaus caramel long johns
WATER?!?
Sour Patch Watermelon things
Decaf Iced White Chocolate Mocha's from Starbucks
Breadsticks from the restaurant

Gosh, I'm craving just typing them! :) I didn't crave so much that I didn't feel good like this with Hayden...but I'll probably still have a boy! :) Anyways...Then I met my mom and Hayden at Target, got his Easter presents, ran to Kohls and Pier One and came home. I am sooo behind on putting laundry away it's not even funny! Am I the only one who doesn't mind laundry but HATES to put it away??? Uhhh. I'm dreading it that's why I'm blogging instead. Alright...Happy 1st Day of Spring everyone! Lovely weekend weather I hear...nothing like "Snow" for Spring! Love Indiana weather I tell ya! This mama needs some SUNSHINE!!! :)

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad that everything is going great! I too also don't mind doing laundry, but when it comes to putting it away it sits for days. Blah!