BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Texas here we come...

Hi guys! Just wanted everyone to know Hayden and I are off to Texas to visit Grandma Stevie and Papaw Ted. My cousin Nicole is going with us and we're sure to have a blast! Tommorow afternoon we leave for Chicago. Stayin' right by the airport because we have to be there so early on Monday morning! So we're going out to dinner at Twin Anchors for ribs! One of my favorite restaurants ever and the only place I eat ribs! (As long as I don't think about it too much they're awesome! Considering I don't eat pork!) We'll be back on Saturday, Ben's holdin' down the fort until we get back! The dogs are sure to miss their mommy and baby while we're gone! They won't know what to do with themselves because Ben doesn't spoil them and love on them like their mommy does! :( Poor things! Anyways...have a great week! I know we will...soakin' up the Texas sun! Supposed to be in the upper 70's and 80's while we're there! Wooo hoooo!!! I'll post pics as soon as we get back!

1 comments:

Matt & Amber said...

I"m so jealous! Have a great time!!! Can you bring some sun back for us?