First 3 tests out of the 7 I took! Yup...alll positive!
Yuppers! It's true...we just found out we're pregnant! Just when we thought we'd stop trying for a bit! :) I'm due November 3rd so I'm a little over 6 wks along! Still early but the heartbeat was a strong 112! We're ecstatic! Hayden came with us to the hospital today to have our ultra-sound. We told him "we're gonna go see our baby" so in the room he was saying "baby baby baby baby baby" SO CUTE! They'll be about 18 months apart! Seriously...we're SO EXCITED! Just thought I'd share our awesome news! Please pray for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby! I'll keep everyone up to date along the way!
.jpg)

5 comments:
Congratulations!! That is so exciting...My bro and I are only 15 months a part and I loved it. We were very close growing up. We were best of friends. I will be praying for you and Ben. Congrats!
Wow! Congrats to you! This is such awesome news! I will pray for a healthy pregnancy for you! Super great news!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah I forgot to say - I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who took pictures of the tests - Matt thought I was completely off my rocker! :) Thanks for helping me feel a little more sane!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment