BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yup, Emergency Visit # 3 in 16 months on this earth!

Yeah...pretty sure the doctors know his name when they see him now @ Goshen's Emergency Room!!! So, Hayden and I rode along with my dad to get supplies at GFS. No big deal...stopped to eat lunch at Lakeshore, Hayden was enjoying himself looking out the screened window at the ducks, the boats, the birds...etc when he SOMEHOW knocked his face on the window ledge...pulled back slammed his head on the bench...so I'm just thinkin' CRAP he's gonna scream...so I go to pick him up and my dad says "MORGAN HE'S BLEEDING" I turn him around and about LOST IT...when I say bleeding I mean GUSHING! I've never seen so much blood SO FAST! It was AWFUL...I RUN out of the restaurant (everyone staring @ us of course!) Because seriously...I had my entire chest, arm, and hands COVERED in blood as well as all of Hayden's face! I didn't know WHAT the heck was hurt...panicing about his teeth I reached in to make sure both of the front teeth were still in place (turns out it was the little "thingy" that connects his lip to his gums)! So we start off 100 mph I swear...my dad is trying to calm me down (I'm shaking and crying FREAKING OUT...mostly about the phone call to my husband who is again out of town for this emergency room visit!) Start to head to Elkhart, but I KNEW it would be PACKED so then we call our family Dr. who OF COURSE was out of the office AGAIN for this emergency...so we then head for Goshen's emergency room where we have been for the past 2 emergencies! Uhh! Anyways, everything turned out fine, he stopped bleeding after about 10 minutes THANK GOD and started pointing out the "birds mama" out the window so that calmed me down when he started acting "ok"! The Dr. Just looked at it, said he could stitch it but that the mouth heals great on its own and opted not to do anything! He just checked his teeth, which weren't AT ALL affected THANK YOU GOD! So...probably a few hundred dollars later at least we know he's alright and I'll be able to sleep tonight! (some haha) Here are some pics...
Hayden's bloody face (look where a tear rolled down his cheek)
@ the emergency room...it looks alright in these pictures it's the inside that is bad!
poor little guy! :(
But after a couple of hours and a new outfit later we were at Concord cheerin' on our cousin Gesi who is spending the summer with the Boston Crusaders...
Gesi and the "freakin' baby" (inside story haha) This freakin' baby he likes! :)

1 comments:

Linz said...

Poor little guy:( Glad everything was ok! I can't imagine how scary for you though!