BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 2, 2008

Indy

So, Indy was such a fun and productive trip! I'm sooo happy I went! My roomate from college Jenny is having a little girl at the end of July, Grace and her baby shower was on Saturday. So Hayden and I got up early Saturday and made our way to Indy. It was so great to see Jenny and all the other girls I never get to see anymore! After the shower we went over to one of my best friends Brandi's house. We headed our right away for Keystone Mall where there is a Pottery Barn Kids. I was on a mission! To find a great deal on new baby bedding for Emerson and also stuff to match the quilt Ben's mom is making for us (she found all of the exact fabric to match the one we picked out in Pottery Barn Kids only she's able to make it A LOT cheaper woo hoo!) Anyways...I had such a successful shopping spree! I had almost given up on the baby bedding until I kneeled down and found waayyy in the back of this sale bin the PERFECT bedding! LOVE IT...the bumper pad only cost me $19.99!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT...from Pottery Barn!!! Then...I just happened to find the ONE quilt they had left to match...$34.99! What a steal...I'm so proud of myself! Emerson's room is staying chocolate brown with this bedding and I'm going to add in Navy, Red, Brown, and Cream throughout the room! I already ordered him a chair to match his big brother Hayden's from Pottery Barn to go in his room. It's Denim color with "Emerson" embroidered on the slipcover...so excited to get that as well! I also found great deals on 2 pillow cases to match Hayden's new quilt...blue gingham and a night light for $12.00!!! So excited! Hayden's room should be painted this week...I'll post pictures when it's in the works...I already have everything off the wall and ready to go. The old baby bedding (that is brand new) is on ebay waiting to be bought right now...cross your fingers for me! My 1st ebay selling experience!!! Anyways...here are a few pictures from this weekend...I can't believe it though, I forgot to take a picture of Brandi and I together! GRRR...it was so nice to get back to Broadripple where I lived for a long time...weird going back with YOUR SON!!! :) Wow...how fast time goes!

Emerson's new quilt and bumper pad...
Close up shot...
Hayden's nightlight and pillow cases...
This is SIMILAR to the quilt Stevie's making for us...minus the brown fabric and the navy gingham...

The two mama's...jenny and I
there...hayden looked...
Aunt Brand tryin' to get Hayden to look...
There we go...Aunt Brandi and Hayden Chase
Oh...PS...met all of my cravings I've been having for "Indy" food...Qdoba , Sullivan's wedge salad with blue cheese, Einstein chocolate chip bagels, and Just Pop In caramel corn!!! Halleluia!!!

0 comments: