Profile Picture...
Playin' with his feet...
Waving to everyone...
Little piddle...it's a boy! :)
Hi everyone...Well the majority of you we're wrong...Emerson's not a girl but definetly a BOY! The ultrasound went great. He's 100% healthy and all parts etc. are perfect! Sooo happy about that! He was a very active boy that's for sure...1st his feet tucked under his butt, then over his head, then waving at us, then trying to talk to us! It was awesome! We didn't however get the 3D ultrasound...the lady was very good at what she did but not all that nice, so I was too nervous to ask and she didn't offer it! I think we'll ask for another ultrasound around 20 some weeks...we'll just pay for it! Just wanted to update everyone...our name as you see is Emerson Gray...Emerson is after Ben's great-grandpa and Gray is his Grandma's maiden name...we just loved both of the names and stuck them together...Emerson is also his brother Matt's middle name! Anyways...my heartburn is awful right now so I'm gonna go get some water! hehe...

2 comments:
yeah for little boys!!! CONGRATS!
yAY! I don't think I knew that yet...that's awesome! Our boys can be close buds!
Post a Comment