BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Busy Busy Busy...

It's happened again, sorry for not blogging for a while...you know I love it when everyone else has new posts so I don't know why I don't try harder to keep up with my posts!

Well, we've been pretty busy around our house lately, pulling weeds, adding new mulch (we bought 62 bags of mulch from Lowes!!!), planting new things, putting flowers in one of my flower boxes, BEN TURNED 30 and we had some of his best friends from out of town/and some in town over for a cookout on Saturday night, Monday night I had a Tastefully Simple party that was so fun and yummy, today I got my hair cut, Ben's been traveling a lot, this weekend we're having Ben's family bday party on Sunday, but on Friday night my cousin Tim's band The August will be playing at Bella, then we're going to see them on Saturday night at Constant Springs, then Sunday night after the bday party we're heading to Bella again to see my dad's band play River City Band. So again, the title of my blog...busy busy busy has been/and will be us! Oh, the computer we just had fixed is still not fixed, so Ben just ordered a new computer from Dell yesterday that will be here in 5 days! CAN'T WAIT! I can't post pictures until we get a new computer! UHHH...we've been using my dad's laptop for now. Soooo hope everyone is doing well...I'll be back with some new pictures and posts soon!

1 comments:

Carisse said...

1) You should have bought a Mac.
2) Maybe Joe and I will come on Sunday night since the bar is closed and I don't have to work Monday. Am I going to have to get a babysitter for the new puppy?
3) Glad to see you blogging again...I took a long hiatus also.