Woo hoo for nice weather! Yesterday we had Ben's family over to swim and break in the pool for the 1st time! Doug was in town with Zane and Lydia and Ben's mom Stevie and Camden also came over! It was so fun to see kids having so much fun in the water! I miss the days when I was soooo excited to swim ALLL DAY LONG! I caught some great action shots of them jumping in the water together! Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend! We are! Today all our family is coming over for birthday celebrations for Ben's 30th, his brother Mikes, and Stevie's bdays! Lookin' forward to gettin' more great pictures! Tonight my dad's band River City is playin' at Bella and Emily is babysitting Hayden so we can go! Lookin' forward to a fun filled evening! Oh and as you can tell WE FINALLY GOT OUR NEW COMPUTER so I can post pictures again! Woo hoo! 




Sunday, May 25, 2008
It's begining to look a lot like summer!
Posted by The Johnsons at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Love the new pics of Hayden! What a stud! The bball "team pic" cracks me up:)But yay for pool weather...isn't it the greatest?! Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend also!
Post a Comment