BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hayden's tryin' new foods!!!

Baby Belly 18 wks and 3 days along...
Side view...
Other side view...


Just a reminder...if you haven't voted in the "boy or girl" baby quiz do it before tommorow! It's the big day Friday! CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT! I have a boy feeling, and so does Ben. My mom and dad are thinking girl right now. I'm pretty sure Stevie said boy as well. Leave me your comments on what ya' think! I even posted baby belly pictures for those of you who need to "see" the belly to guess...LEAVE ME GUESSES and I'll leave the answer for everyone tommorow! :)


Nana and Papa leave for their cruise tommorow...he's tryin' to get a lot of time in!
Quality Nap time that is with Papa! They'll be gone 2 1/2 weeks!!! :(

Eatin' Oreos...and LOOOVES them...especially dunked in milk! Mmmm
"look at my teeth mom!"
Corn on the cob! So cool...I copy my daddy...eatin' it like he's a typewriter!
Eggrolls! Looked fun, tried it, now I love them!
Especially dunked in the sweet and sour sauce!

0 comments: