Last weekend Hayden and I joined Ben on a road trip to Cleveland so that we could see Jules and her cute little preggo self! It works out great that Ben's territory is there because he goes off to work and the Mama's got to play! We had such a blast with Jules and Scott and their new house is SO CUTE and Jules baby belly is ADORABLE...little Evelyn and Emerson are already in love...we could tell!
Julie's husband Scott is a photographer...so he set this one up...haha Us Mama's on their front porch...we also managed to squeeze in family pictures and pregnant photos of Jules and I while we were there...CAN'T WAIT to show them off...EASYWIND STUDIOS...they're the best!!!
At 18 month's Hayden has become quite the little ham...with his daddy that is...forget it when Mom tries to take a picture of him! :)
He also has learned to dance and loves it! It's adorable...just add it to the list!
Our little stud muffin before pictures...
Evidently he liked wearing his hat backwards this day too...so cute!
Had to stop along the road for this one...Emerson Rd...and Emerson in the belly! PERFECT!

2 comments:
LOVE the picture by Emerson Road...to adorable!!!
Ok....yes, I am a former teacher and no, I apparently can't spell. I should have wrote "too adorable" (2 o's in that too). Anal, but I had to fix it!! Ha!!
Jamie
Post a Comment