BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 4, 2008

Is it really August already???

Well...as you can see we've been extremly busy at the Johnson house! haha CLEANING FACE PRINTS OFF THE WINDOWS! This little turkey of mine has learned something new...that we all laugh so hard when he does this! My cousin Nicole was watching him while I went to Amish Acres Art's Festival on Thursday and happened to capture him in the moment! (Thank you Nicole for this awesome picture!!!) But seriously as my title says...IS IT REALLY AUGUST? WOW? Where is summer going? Today also marks 28 weeks along for me...thats crazy! It really does go faster when you already have children to entertain you along the way! I can't believe we are almost going to have TWO little guys! I'm so excited but we still have SO MUCH to do to get the nursery ready and also Hayden's new "big brother" room finished! This weekend is the Middlebury Summer Festival and we're especially excited because we entered Hayden in the "Little Sweethearts" contest. His can is #16 at First State Bank MIDDLEBURY if anyone would like to vote for him it is only a penny a vote and we would really love your support! He will also be in the parade on Saturday if anyone is going look for Hayden! :) Hope everyone's August is off to a great start!!!

2 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Good Luck to Hayden!!! I would love to see him in the parade, but I am doing my 60 mile walk this weekend! Keep me, and the other walkers, in your prayers!! It can be a tough journey! Love to see the pics of your little man!!!

Jamie

Amber said...

I know the feeling... time is flying!!!