So tonight was the 1st night we attempted to take Hayden putt putting or "gooollllfffff" (ing) in his own words...I had to explain to him he shouldn't eat the club he should hit the ball with it! That's what happens when you take a teething toddler to golf!
Daddy showin' him how it's done...
My little maniac! haha...he had so much fun!
but was a bit of a cheater...
"I can do it by myself..."
"I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE"
ever had one of these moments with your child?
where they totally DO NOT want to go in their carseat?
yeah well Ben got to experience what I go through for the 1st time with Hayden last night...
we couldn't help but laugh! Notice he's pointing and screaming "gooollllfffff"...other than the tantrum we all had a great night of putt putting! :)

1 comments:
I have had one of those. But mine is because my two year old wants to buckle her own straps.
I have been reading your blof for awhile but haven't left a comment until now.
Post a Comment