Watchin' the show

Pre-temper tantrum
During temper tantrumSo tonight we ventured off to Chuck E. Cheese...obviously not for the pizza but for the fun! :) (Daddy's idea because he's been DYING to play skee ball...haha) It turned out to be such a fun time! Little man was super excited when he saw "the band" start and Chuck E. come out for a birthday kid and walk around...until he got close then he said "UPPA UPPA MAMA"! Daddy and Hayden right away went off to play games while big momma sat and waited for the "oh so delicious" pizza. Well, as you might guess Hayden sat in his highchair and took one bite of pizza and then started throwing a FIT to get down and go play on more rides! Of course mean ol' mom and dad got it all on video camera to show his future gals of course! :) haha. So I threw his cut up pizza in his snack container and he ended up eating it after we left...(gosh am I smart or what!) Anyways here are some pics of our evening...notice my husband always seems to forget to take even ONE picture of MOMMY and little guy...it's always me behind the camera...hmmm daddy HINT HINT!!!






3 comments:
How fun! I can't wait to do this stuff with our little boy!!! Looks like all your boys had fun :)
Fun!!! I know EXACTLY what you mean about never being in the pictures!! We just got back from Florida and I literally took over 400 pictures (I'm kind of getting into photography)....anyway, I think I'm in maybe 5 of them!! I said to Matt that our poor children are never going to think I played with them!!! Ha!!!
J
you guys are cute parents :)
Post a Comment