BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 25, 2008

Its 4-H Fair time!!!

Well folks it's that time of year...THE FAIR! Seriously...nothing better when your pregnant (or any other time) than food at the fair! We'll probably try and keep the "every other year pregnant during the fair" thing going until we're done having children :) Last year was Hayden's 1st year at the fair but he was only 5 1/2 months old at the time so he wasn't "excited" about it. Well this year it's been AWESOME to see him get so excited when he see's all the lights and the animals! I just have LOVED it! Tonight we are venturing out to the rodeo now that Ben is back from being outta town so he will get to experience seeing how excited Hayden is at the fair...looking forward to that! Here are some pictures of trips to the fair so far...
Mr. Cool riding the pizza cart with his Papa! He LOVED this!
Hayden's 1st time seeing a cow up close...perfect that cow MOOOO'd REALLY loud right in front of him...he didn't know what to think about that! He just sat back in his stroller and I think thought to himself "whoa dude"
Riding a pony...his 2nd time doing this (1st time was at the zoo). He also LOVES this and I just LOVE to hear him giggle as soon as the horse starts walking! Of course my child wouldn't show his excitment for a picture!
This was Hayden's only ride because he's not quite big enough to go alone or with his older cousin Tyler and I wasn't about to get on another one of these stinkin' rides with my big ol' belly...I mean I was totally about to slide out of the thing! But he enjoyed it and that's what was important to me! :)
Hayden and his cousin Cooper just relaxin' in their strollers...at this point I would have given anything to be riding in there with them! :)

2 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

Maria and I took the boys to their first fair experience on Wednesday! (They're not even 6 months old!) I'm looking forward to them enjoying it next year. The pictures of Hayden were too cute. Did I remember to bring my camera from the car? No! :(

Two Little Princesses said...

Such a cute blog:)