BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Runaway Nudist!

So yesterday before swim lesson's Hayden learned how to take off his diaper when I was folding laundry in the laundry room! So...I came out to find my little nudist...of course I HAVE to grab the camera quick and he thought he could escape the pictures! (He must have been thinking "oh my gosh my mom's going to be showing these pictures to my highschool sweetheart, I gotta get outta here!") Anyways, I managed to capture a few great ones...everyday I am lucky enough to experience something so funny and so new with this little man...just can't wait until there's two little men entertaining me!!! haha...
"OH NO MOM HAS THE CAMERA"
Even the dogs were thinking "what in the world?"
Alright here Mommy...but I'm covering my "piddle"!
Look closely...yup...he peed not ONCE but TWICE before we were through!!! Little turkey!
"Hmmm...I think I lost something under the couch the other day..."

0 comments: