BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 18, 2008

Lots o' playin'...

Hayden's signature "Ummmm" saying and face...forgot this one in the mix but HAD to put it up for his Daddy to see (he taught him this!)
Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to lately...just lots of playin'! Hayden finished his last swim lesson on Thursday night...we're working on gettin' his "big brother" room all set up so he's been playin' with all his "old" toys that are "totally new" to him...and he's just growing up WAY too fast and I can't get enough pictures of his cute little self!

The soon to be "big brother" playin' in his room...
Needin' a nap as you can tell by his face...
Shootin' hoops...
He HATES when I do this...one of the many things his mother "annoys" him with already! haha
Seriously? How many SPOILED living things can you fit under one roof?

Best Buddies! Parker and Hayden playin' after swimmy lessons!
Mowin' the lawn with his daddy is for sure on his list of "favorite things!"
(*Side Note: Wearin' his Colts hat...AWESOME...Daddy hasn't even tried to find him a Bears hat! OH WELL GO COLTS!!!)
Could he look more like a "big kid?" I'm so sad he's growing up TOO FAST! Yup...he for sure sticks his tongue out at me when I take pictures of him!
The "big brothers" makin' sure bath time goes ok...Jordy or "bubba" in Hayden's words and Dylan or "d lawn"
Hayden's swimmy class..."Bubbles" @ Shepard Swim School
"KICK KICK KICK"
Splashin' the ball around...
Your seein' this right...Hayden went off the diving board at a whopping 17 months old!!! (I had a hard time letting go but the instructor was there to catch him!)
The swimmers...Thanks Daddy, Nana, and Papa for coming to watch my lesson!



0 comments: