BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun filled weekend!


This past Saturday Ben and I hosted a couples shower for Brandi and Ben who are gettin' married Dec 19th in Mexico! Brand's one of my BEST friends and we're so excited and happy for the two of them!
The happy couple!
Us gals with all of our Ben's...Brandi and Ben, Natalie and Ben, and Ben and I! Can you believe we all married Ben's!!!
Aunt Brandi and Emerson...
Two of my BEST friends...Natalie and Brandi...seriously why do all my friends have to live other places! :(

Today we went to the Potawatami Zoo and we had such a great time! The weather was PERFECT and Hayden had a blast!
Feedin' the fishy and ducks!
Walkin' with Daddy...

Checkin' things out!

This way mama...
Daddy and Hayden
Ridin' a horsey for the 1st time! He LOVED it!!! His face was absolutely priceless when we started walkin'! I wish we could have gotten that on film!
My little cowboy!
Checkin' out the Lion! He was sayin' all the animal names and also tryin' to make the noises they make! He's so smart I tell ya! :)


1 comments:

Linz said...

Thanks again so much for doing that shower for them-you did a great job! And it was awesome to finally get to see where you live:) Very much looking forward to our play date, (which we need to plan!!)