Of course I messed up and the pictures are the begining...so enjoy the pictures and scroll down for the "blog"...:)




Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay in the blogging! I am excited though because this past week I was invited to TWO different Taste of Home Entertaining parties (I had never been to one)...and I LOVE it! The products are amazing, totally my style...imagine Pottery Barn/Williams Sonoma but Target prices...PERFECT! So, needless to say I did fall in love with a ton of products, as did my mom, we had so much fun! So, I got to thinking about how I want to get out of the house a night or two a week (and need to for my son's sake...he totally get sick of me I think! haha) and I decided to talk to the consultant about getting into the company. She is married to an RV rep as well, is a stay at home mom, 2 kids and is pregnant with their 3rd...so I totally trusted her when she told me she loved doing it and it wasn't overwhelming! A company that is brand new and doesn't OWN you like others...they aren't pushy, the presentations are so fun and short, they just explain all of their products, and they sell themselves! So I STARTED! I'm really excited, Ben is excited for me and I really think I'm going to have fun doing this! In the coming months (not that I'll be busy or anything with a new baby due in a month haha) but in November I'm going to have a launch party and hopefully start booking some parties! I hope all of you will help me get off to a great start! Again, inexpensive FUN entertaining products! PLEASE email me or call me if you are interested in hosting a party! morganejohnson@hotmail.com
Now, on to other news...TOMMOROW MORNING we have our 3D Ultrasound! So excited about that! I'll post pictures as soon as I can! Hayden is doing great...busy as ever! Yesterday my mom and I threw one of my best friends, Julie, a baby shower for her new little gal Evelyn who is due to arrive Dec. 5th! It was AWESOME! All of my best friends could make it and we had SO much fun! It's bitter sweet though because whenever we're together it's so much fun but I just get so bitter when they all have to leave because I know it just won't happen again for a while and it makes me sad! I miss all of them SO MUCH! I'm so lucky to have such amazing best friends though!

3 comments:
I am excited for you to have the 3-D ultrasound. I loved those pictures so much. I look forward to seeing them on a post.
HOw awesome all of you girls were able to get together! What a great time:) Good luck with the start of your new business! How exciting! i would love to attend a party:) So don't forget me!
Morgan- The Taste of Home stuff looks cute. Let me know when you get started. I'd for sure like to at least see a catalog when you get them. Thanks!
Post a Comment