Well today was the big day! Emerson's 3D ultrasound! It was AMAZING! Truly AMAZING! He totally has the same nose as Hayden and we can already see that they look alike! He was sleeping so sound with his little hand up by his face (for a while he was sucking his thumb) but we poked a little bit and got him to slightly move his arm so we could see his face better and he is just perfect! Measurements were right on track...hes weighing in at about 5lbs with about a month to go! Probably will be about Hayden's size around 7lbs we hope! (or I do at least haha) Enjoy these amazing pictures of our 2nd blessing!!!




Monday, September 22, 2008
Emerson Gray in 3D...
Posted by The Johnsons at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Those are just amazing. What a fun day for you!
That is just SOOOOO cool!
that is amazing!!! how cool.
OK Girl....I LOOOOOOOVE these pics but I'm ready for a new post!!!!! I miss hearing from you!!!!
Post a Comment