BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

You be the judge...

How many of you think Hayden likes his Halloween costume??? Leave me a comment! :) Pictures at The Picture People this Saturday with Parker Janes should be so interesting OR STRESSFUL for me! haha! At least we have a free picture coupon! I must admit though I got a great laugh out of having him try it on!





3 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Yea!!! A new post!!!!! wink-wink!

I love Hayden's outfit...it doesn't look like he is loving it! Eva is going to be a Notre Dame basketball player (she is my little sports nut) and Jaden is going to be a Notre Dame football player!!!

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Those look like tears of joy to me!! What a cutie pie.

Amber said...

Awwwwww I love the costume!!! What a cutie - even with him being SO enthusiastic! Cooper got a turkey costume this year... although it's WAY too big - the munchkin is STILL in newborn stuff and the costume is 0-3 mo.