This picture was right before we went into the hospital on Tuesday night! My contraction's were 2 minutes apart and reaaallly painful at times, they checked me and I was only 1 1/2 to 2 cm. Nothing had changed from Monday's doctor appt. So we walked for an hour, and still no change...so we could have stayed and walked more but decided that because it was 1:30am we'd just go home. So, had our party last night, went great and was so much fun. Around 11 or so my mom Natalie and I were chatting and I just was having some terrible sharp contractions! When I got home around midnight I just kept having them and my stomach was pointing completly towards the ground and I had dropped...Nat and my mom had said they thought I had too but when I asked Ben he was like OH MY GOSH...I mean we thought Emerson was coming last night! I decided to lay down and sure enough I fell asleep and nothing woke me up in the night! (little stinker) So I got up and walked this morning with my mom and Hayden, we walked for about an hour and my contractions were really strong. I called the doctor, they said that because it was Friday and they were in the office they thought I should come in and be checked, make sure my water hadn't started to break. So we went in, I am still 2cm, more thinned out at least but again still a stinkin' 2. They said that I was totally favorable of going into labor on my own but that because I was so close to my due date they thought I might want to see the end in site and scheduled an induction on Wed at 10am! THANK THE GOOD LORD! So, unless this boy decides to come on his own, we'll get to meet him on Wednesday! She said that all the pain I've been feeling is from him being so active! Dr. Graber laughed because she said he was just all over the place...greeeaaat...we've got another wild man on our hands! haha...just wanted to give everyone an update! Emerson will be making his arrival just in time to meet some out of town family the weekend of the 24th and the 25th too! So exciting!!!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Looks like Emerson will arrive on Wednesday!
Posted by The Johnsons at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So excited for you that Emerson will be here before you know it! That belly picture is crazy by the way!! I look back at pictures of when I was pregnant and can't believe. I'll keep checking back for updates. :)
Post a Comment