BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Taste of Home Entertaining!

Well, we're still waiting on our lil' boy to arrive, and since it seemed he wanted to arrive last night, but of course did not, he now needs to wait until Friday or at least until 10 or 11 tommorow evening...this mama has plans tommorow night at 6:30pm! I kinda told everyone in a previous post that I started with a new company, Taste of Home Entertaining, and my mom is hosting a party tommorow night at her house with a theme of "Wine and Cheese"! It is going to be so much fun! Great food, our closest friends...including Ali (she is home from Switzerland for the week), Brandi (from Indy), and Natalie (Michigan) as well as all of our friends from here! I mean seriously, the boy needs to wait now! Check out the Taste of Home website if you get a chance! Seriously cool stuff at great prices...you can also check things out or if your interested in hosting a party, especially those of you who I don't know are reading my blog LET ME KNOW! Leave me a comment or go to www.morganjohnson.tohe.com ! I'll let everyone know how the party goes and if Emerson has completely decided to not make an apperance this weekend my next appointment is on Tuesday so I'll have an update by then!
Taste of Home Entertaining: Home

0 comments: