BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, October 24, 2008

Emerson Gray has arrived!

Emerson Gray has arrived! We're so excited to welcome our new lil' man into this world! He arrived 10/22/08 @ 4:41pm weighing 7lbs 10oz and 20 inches long! My labor was totally bearable! They broke my water at noon and I had him basically 4 1/2 hrs later! It was wonderful it wasn't terribly long! I will say for a little while I was in pain but it was quick and my lover boy for the minute...(the anesthesiologist) came with my WONDERFUL epidural! Oh man I must say...they are the best! And I was literally out of pain besides pressure for the rest of the labor and delivery! No complaints! Ben was a great coach, and my mom and ben's mom were also great! Enjoy a couple of pictures...I'm limited on my blogging time for a while!
The new family of 4...



LOVE this picture!


The brand new boy!



Pre-delivery! My hunny and I!




2 comments:

Amber said...

Morgan - I must say you look a lot better than me after I had Cooper :) I'm so thankful it went easy for you! And I agree with you on the anestesiologist, they're wonderful people at that moment! Congrats on the beautiful baby boy!

Rene said...

Congrats, glad to hear that labor wasn't bad. And I have to add you had Emerson on my Birthday also!!!!