BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 3, 2008

Favorite Fall Drink...

So, like Jaime, my absolute FAVORITE fall drink is Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte! OH MY GOSH! If you haven't tried one...do so asap! But, considering I spend WAY too much money on ordering them I decided to just go inside and buy some decaf expresso to have at home. So currently I am totally into that at home...but it usually gets too cold by the time I'm actually ready to drink it because my son is needing me for something...so today I decided to turn it into my own pumpkin pie iced latte at home...it was yummy! Also, check out my new expresso cups...LOVE THEM! They're from Taste of Home Entertaining (the new company I just started with)



Eatin' his cereal...
So yes, this is a big piece of margarine...NO I do not put that on a plate for Hayden for breakfast, it was his "dip" for his muffin at breakfast...he just decided he'd skip the muffin part and eat the dip. He would do this everyday/night if we'd let him because he just LOOOOVVVEEES it! Ohh sorry, I just gagged. :)

3 comments:

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Yummy!!! The glasses are super cute too. Tell Hayden I'm a dipper too and sometimes I just perfer to eat the dip!!

Two Little Princesses said...

Haley does the same thing! I have caught her before eating a spoonful of butter!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Ooohhhhh....looks too yummy. I'm thinking we need as espresso machine. Like right now. tonight.