This little guy...Dylan, has been staying at my parents house so he doesn't "ruff house" with our two bigger dogs since he has stitches...well he decided he was coming home today. I heard scratching at the front door, opened it, and found Dylan. I guess he's smarter than we thought! He found his way from my parents house to his house! THANK GOD he didn't encounter a car on the way!!! Oh and by the way, his tumor was just a tumor of the oil glands and didn't end up being cancerous! WOO HOO!!!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I love being a mommy!
Posted by The Johnsons at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hey Morgan! I'm still in Australia, but Matt and I thought we would check out your blog to see if you had any pics of the new little guy!!! TOOOOOOO PRECIOUS!!!!! I am so happy for you and your family!!
Jamie
The pics are just adorable! Congratulations!!!
http://stefanijo.blogspot.com/2008/10/weve-been-tagged_29.html
You've been tagged!!
Congratulations Ben & Morgan! Wilbur & I are so happy for you!
We've had a great time on this years dealer trip and are now in New Zealand! C-ya soon!
Post a Comment