Well, today is the last day for us having just one child to take care of! Emerson will be here sometime tommorow Wednesday the 22nd! We can hardly wait! I am still totally nesting so I'm going to make this blog short because I have a TON of things to do before our EARLY morning induction! Keep us all in your prayers please! Will post more after the boy arrives!
ps...Dylans surgery went great, he's just a little groggy and out of it tonight! He has a lot of stitches and is on major pain meds but again he did great! Now, let's just pray the results come back negative!!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Wednesday is the BIG DAY!
Posted by The Johnsons at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I found your blog through The Blissfully Happy Housewife and have been following lately so I thought I would comment!
You will be in my prayers today! I have 3 boys and I remember preparing myself for the second one. There is some adjusting and juggling but now is such a joy watching them play together and being brothers!
God Bless!
Post a Comment