If I had a gun right now...you know what I would do??? Shoot the freakin' chipmunk that won't stop chirping outside our kitchen window! I mean all I can hear ALL DAY is this freakin' chipmunk...he must be trying to take my mind off of being annoyed about not having this baby and concentrate on HIM! UHHH! I didn't even realize chipmunks made this freakin' annoying sound!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Did the chipmunk finally find somewhere else to go? :) Glad I'm not the only one with a crummy napper! Now of course tonight he's overtired. Is it awful to completely look forward to the time of night when they go to bed?!
haha you sound like the girl on Failure to Launch with the mockingbird outside her window! Sorry he's being annoying. Hopefully he'll go away!!
HAAA!!!! Too funny!!!!
Ben....now's a good time to....RUN! Sounds like the hormones have reached their limit. Someone, something, is getting ready to blow!
Morgan, you know I'm just playin!
Hey Morgan, I linked you from The Blissfully Happy Housewife. Hope you don't mind me stopping in.
So anyways this is what this annoying chirping is!!!! I hear it all the time too...and it drives me crazy!!! Since we live about 100 yards away from each other I'm sure it's probably a whole family of chipmunks trying to drive us out of our minds. I thought it was a bird...I didn't know chipmunks could be so ANNOYING!!!
Cute belly shots!! You are adorable pregnant. Glad your getting so close to having your little baby boy.
Post a Comment