BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Patiently (yeah right) waiting for Emerson...

Wild man...daddy captured him running (he does this when we say "how fast can you run?")

Action Shot...
Then, this is what happens when daddy puts Hayden in his pj's...check out the hair! haha! He made him look like Papa!
Mr. Artistic Ben, painted Elmo on a pumpkin for our lil' man who just LOVES ELMO!
Had to include this picture, Hayden and his Nana! It's such a good picture ( just wish he wouldn't have put his hand in front of his face)
On other notes, I have my weekly checkup tommorow morning with Dr. Morgan...wish I didn't end up having to keep it but I did soooo we'll see what he says tommorow...Tuesday night there is a full moon though?!?!? Hmmm anyone have any stories of this truely working??? You always hear that the OB floor is full and busy on full moon nights but it is reeeaaallly true??? Pray for a baby by the 14th for us k? I have somewhere to be on the 16th and preferably I am able to show off our new bundle of joy...WISHFUL THINKING I KNOW! :)

ps...Hayden now counts to 10 and says ABCD! We're sooo proud of him!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'll send warm thoughts your way!

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

I heard a story once that eggplant parmeasan(sp.) was suppose to put you into labor. Give it a whirl.