Hayden's been lucky lately getting lots of play time in with his best buddies and cousin's...here he is with his cousin Dylan...he had a little trouble understanding me when I'd say "give it to Dylan.." or something like that because his Dylan is his Doggie Dylan!
High Fives for his cousin Cooper who came over to play today! They had SO MUCH FUN!
Busy Busy Boys!!!
Meltdown mid-play time! (After he got in trouble for biting his brother IN MY BELLY...yeah drew blood! NIIIICCCEEE...)
Rough housin'....
Wild men I tell ya'! Jodi and I were crackin' up!!!
They were LOVING it...
Hugs...haha
Little man likes to color now...so here's my little 18 month old...gosh...I can't believe how big he is!
Nappin' with Daddy on Sunday...he WAS NOT excited to have Daddy go out of town on Monday! He sure does looovvvee his Daddy!!!

Cruisin' around the living room...I'm going to look back at this picture in 14 years and wish he was still only crusin' the living room!!! :(
At Angie and Aries wedding last Saturday night...they had a BEAUTIFUL reception in their back yard and a BEAUTIFUL sunset!
Kisses for Mama...
With some of his favorite people...Papa and Nana
Ali was home from Switzerland for the wedding and we got to see her! LOVE AND MISS THIS GIRL SO MUCH! Hayden was just amazed by her the whole night! haha
Crazy Al and the BEAUTIFUL BRIDE Angie...Congratulations Angie and Arie and also to Kurt and Sawyer Beier who had their baby yesterday...a little boy Maverick!!!!

3 comments:
Hey Morg!
It was good to see you guys for a while this weekend! Hayden sure is a cutie:)
YIKES to the biting. Oh my! I had to laugh. :)
Ya, the sunset at the wedding could not have been more perfect!!!
I love the biting story...make sure you write that one down in the baby book....ahhhhh, the love between siblings (if it makes you feel any better, Nicole still has scars from me).
Great seeing you this weekend and thanks for the kind comments on my blog.
Jamie
Post a Comment