BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 9, 2008

18 days 'till Thanksgiving!!!

Isn't this sweet!

Wyatt, Maddie, and Hayden! Hayden's buddies from outta town! He loves when they visit!

Emerson meets Papaw Sid! Hayden and Emerson got goodies all the way from Australia!

Daddy and the biggie boy! GO COLTS!
This is what a typical weekend afternoon looks like at our house! Daddy watchin' FB and the boys nappin'! :)
Our newest sweetheart doin' what he does best now...snoozin'
This picture cracks me up...they're both lookin' at each other out of the corner of their eyes if you look close! I'm sure we'll have many moments like this! haha Hayden just looks like he's thinkin' "don't even think about it"
There are those handsome eyes! Finally a picture of him awake!!!

This is Hayden's new "smile" when I tell him "NOT to smile at the camera" this is what I get...it looks like his lip is stuck...cracks me up everytime! Hey at least its a smile and I can't say it's not cute because it is! :)

Mama and Hayden...again notice the lip...haha

5 comments:

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Congratulations Morgan and Ben!!! I'm so sorry you haven't heard from me sooner. Life has been had to get back into since we've been home. I'll call you soon so I can come over and see that little Emerson!!!

Anonymous said...

Momo...Hayden has your lips! :) Those smiles are identical! Keep the pics coming...I love them!

Linz said...

What funny stories you are going to have with those boys! Isn't it fun and crazy at the sametime?! And that pic of Emerson is beautiful! What a handsome little guy! We'll talk soon for Brand's plans:)

Jami said...

I love the picture of the boys on the couch!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Such cute pics Morgan!! Hey...aren't you having a home party soon??!!! I misplaced my invite and now I'm afraid I missed it. Let me know (just leave a comment on my blog)!!! Thanks!

J