BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Aren't they sweet?

Emerson...one month old already!

Tellin' him everything will be ok..."she'll take pictures of us like this ALL the time so get used to it buddy!"
In their matchin' sweaters...Thank you Sherlin and Janelle for Emerson's! We went out and bought Hayden one to match! :) Here's a lil' video of Hayden...he learned how to say "Merry Christmas" he says it right at the begining of the video and then it's me trying to get him to sing the "saved by zero" commercial but he wouldn't...darn maybe in another video I'll catch him singin' it! It's too cute...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Morgan, Thanks for dropping by the ol' family blog. I'm so glad you did, but more thrilled you commented. I've had people say they read it, but never knew they did....so I love to hear what people think. You see I sometimes do the same....read but don't comment. I've read your blog several times too...but not sure if I've ever commented. Your new baby boy is sweet as pie!! How fun to have 2 boys in a row. And seriously nothing better than matching clothes for sibblings. I love that!!!!

So gee we were in the same boat last night!!! So hard isn't it? Thanks for your sympathy. For feeling my pain.

And watch out before you know it that baby will be in school. I know doesn't seem possible. The days are so long but the years go really FAST!!!

Take care. Hope to run into you soon. :)