BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Snowing!

My loves!!!

Emerson and Hayden! Emerson will be a month old on Saturday! Crazy!!!
Last Sunday my entire family went to the Colts vs. Texans game @ the new stadium which by the way is AMAZING and I totally wish (sometimes) I still lived in the city so we could all go everytime they played there!!! My dad got the tickets from one of the beer company's through Bella (6 free tickets) so, yes we had to buy a ticket for our 3 wk. old but it was totally worth it!
Nana and Hayden!!!
Mama and Hayden enjoyin' a little snack!
Dad and Chase!!!
Mom and I holdin' the sleepy boys (they slept through most of the game! :) Emerson slept through the entire game and Hayden through like I said most of the game...but he did do great when he was awake and seemed to really enjoy the "footy" game! He even learned to say GO COLTS before we left for Indy!!! And hey THEY WON!!! Oh and can you believe Thanksgiving is a week away??? CAN'T WAIT!






3 comments:

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Looks like a frickin' ball. miss ya

Amber said...

you're raising those boys right!!!

Jason and Rachel said...

The game looks like so much fun! You're so right...that's actually a great age to bring Emerson..when they still sleep all of the time! I wish looking back I would have enjoyed going out more when the boys were little. I was always so worried there would be a meltdown, but now I realize that was the best time because all they did was sleep! I like the matching outfits btw...welcome to my life! :)