BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, December 1, 2008

Emerson Gray...

FINALLY, our computer is fixed and I could upload these amazing pictures my friend Bethanne took for us! The big brother Hayden hammed it up for some as well! Enjoy Emerson's newborn pictures...we LOVE them!
















6 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

OMG Morgan those pictures are fantastic!! I love the one with Emerson crying and Hayden looks all concerned. The one below that with Emerson's pouty lip is just too cute!! Our photographer is moving to China next fall. Who did those pictures!?

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

The pics turned out awesome!!! BA rocks!.. of course, the adorable kids make all the difference too.

Amber said...

I LOVE the one with Emerson's big lip :) They look great!

Jenny said...

How cute!! These are fantastic pics!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

love, love, LOVE the one of the boys feet!!! I could just munch on those little piggies!!!

Jamie

Jami said...

Those pictures are wonderful. I love the whole body shot...it reminds you how tiny they are!!