"Dinoooo"
So super excited that Santa came!
Not as excited as his brother (this year...just wait until next year right!)
Totally loved everything he opened!
Couldn't rip open the presents fast enough!
Concentrating...
1st meltdown of the day..."why can't I hit my brother with the golf club daddy???"
Mr. Fix It! His favorite present! He's just like daddy now!
Don't let that smile fool ya' folks...he's a STINKER!
Santa totally brought him money like he asked for! Here he is putting it into his bank! Notice the chocolate on his face...he got the other thing he asked for as well...candy!
Look what my hunny got me...a whole case of "Shasta Ginger Ale". To make a long story short, @ Elkhart General they have "Shasta" ginger ale and its A MA Z I N G! But you can't find it ANYWHERE around here...so Ben got on line and ordered me some for Chritmas! It was such an awesome suprise! Good job hunny!Ohhh like this!!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was so fun and we were incredibly blessed to have our two little guys and our amazing family and friends to share it with! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Here's to 2009!









How do I do it dad?...

4 comments:
how fun!!! I can't wait till Cooper gets excited about Christmas! You've got some cute little guys.
Morgan, I love all the Christmas pics. I seriously can't believe how big the boys are getting. I miss you guys soo much. I can't wait to see you this weekend at Brandi's wedding reception. Then we need to figure out a weekend to go see Jules and Evelyn. I will call you this week. LOVE YA...MUAH
Great post Morgan. Love the facial expressions of Hayden's. Who know Santa's elves made Patron? love it!! Merry Christmas.
Hi Morgan!
Looks like you had a great Christmas....hope you had a great New Year too!!
Stef
Post a Comment