
My little peanut is smilin' at his Mama!

And laughin'...

Look at his dimples!

Evi and Emerson's 1st date...

The beautiful bride...Brandi! Brandi and Ben got married December 19th in Mexico and had their reception last night! We had so much fun!

All of my bestest together again! Me, Brand, Troy, Nat, and Jules

The beautiful bride and myself!

Me, Troy boy, and Nat

Oh how I wish they still lived here...:(

my guys!

Mama and I

My stud!

Nat, Stac, Me, and Jules @ Brand's wedding!

Natalie and I

Evi and Emerson's 1st kiss!!!

Evi and Emerson...they're going to totally hate each other by the time their 5 if we keep pushing this! haha...4week (Evi) 9weeks (Emerson)

My beautiful boys!

We took Hayden to see Sesame Street Live on Saturday morning! Even though he hasn't been feeling well he still loved it...well the 1st half and then he was ready to go! haha

Here's the stars...

"Look Mom!"

Hayden had his Mommy and Daddy all to himself!

Daddy and Hayden (you can totally tell he doesn't feel well!)
1 comments:
Hey Girl. We took Eva and Jaden to Sesame Street Live Friday night (I'll probably post pictures this week sometime). I loved it! I remember going when I was a little girl so it was a little nostalgic for me!! Loved the pictures!
Jamie
Post a Comment