BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Poor Hayden...

This post is for my poor little guy Hayden who is learning that being naughty is fun but timeout is not...
"Riding Bubba"...this is what saves this dog (how awesome he is with the kids!) because Lord knows he'd be in timeout too if he'd sit still for long enough!
Hayden thinks he needs to wear makeup (because "Nana lets him" (grrr)). He knows mama doesn't let him play in her makeup so this is how I found him the other day...in daddy's closet hiding and applying "mateup"...check out the mascare on his cheek! (he didn't get timeout for this...I'm not THAT mean!!! hehe)
Poor little peanut in timeout...he was soooo sad and mad at his mama!!! (side not: the belt was not used on my child...Hayden plays with Daddy's belts haha)
Still haven't quite got the potty training down AT ALL...this is what I found...his pants off and in the toilet and his diaper on and poop in it!!! Hmmm, someday!
HAYDEN, MAMA LOVES YOU TO THE MOON AND AND BACK A MILLION TIMES...NO MATTER HOW MEAN YOU THINK I AM RIGHT NOW, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND SOMEDAY!

1 comments:

Two Little Princesses said...

Ohhh...potty training! Have fun with that!;)